1. Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website ("website") which is published by the DoktorPC.com marketing department. Doktor PC is a registered trademark and a wholly owned subsidiary of HansDampf Inc. Using this website is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable ("PII") and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
2. Non-Personal Information We Collect From You. Doktor PC automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
This information ("Non-Personal Information") does not identify you personally. Doktor PC uses this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of this website and to consider potential improvements to this website.
3. Personally Identifiable Information Doktor PC Might Collect From You. Doktor PC may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information ("PII") to participate in the Password-Protected Areas, download information, join Doktor PC mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes (as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use). Doktor PC does not collect any PII about you when you visit this website unless you give us that information. You may choose not to provide PII via this website.
4. Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless Doktor PC tells you otherwise, Doktor PC (or third parties engaged by us) may use your PII to
5. Sharing Your Information. Through display, Doktor PC may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. Doktor PC may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website and the services Doktor PC provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are Doktor PC employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill Doktor PC's business. Doktor PC may disclose PII to other affiliated businesses and/or if Doktor PC is required to do so by law.
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
7. Linked Sites. Doktor PC may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of those websites. Doktor PC encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
8. Security Measures. Doktor PC works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to us. While we strive to protect your information through measures to protect Doktor PC systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, Doktor PC does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Reviewing Information. You may contact us via one of the contact methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
10. Changes. Doktor PC may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If Doktor PC does make a change, Doktor PC will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this website. Doktor PC encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.