1. Acceptance of Terms. These Website Terms and Conditions of Use, as updated from time to time by DoktorPC.com ("Doktor PC"), applies to this website which is published by the Doktor PC Marketing Department. Doktor PC is a registered trademark and a wholly owned subsidiary of HansDampf, Inc. You should carefully read the Website Terms and Conditions of Use before using the website. You can review the most current version of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use at any time at https://www.doktorpc.com/terms.html. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, you are not authorized to use this website.
2. Access to Password-Protected Areas. Access to certain portions of this website ("Password-Protected Areas") may require login and password information. You must have this information in order to access these areas.
3. Online Privacy Statement. The use of your personally identifying and non-personal information will be governed by the Online Privacy Statement found at https://www.doktorpc.com/privacy.html. Your use of this website indicates that you have read and agree to the Online Privacy Statement.
4. Prohibited Behavior.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Doktor PC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Doktor PC expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some States do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Doktor PC makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the site will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease to use this website. You may have other rights which may vary from State to State.
6. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that Doktor PC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
7. Intellectual Property. This website and its contents are owned by Doktor PC or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of Doktor PC or the third-party owner.
8. Links. This website may include links to other Internet websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by Doktor PC with respect to the linked site or its provider. Doktor PC makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
9. Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement and the relationship between you and Doktor PC will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that venue with respect to any dispute between you and Doktor PC will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington.
10. Changes. From time to time, Doktor PC may change this website and/or the Terms and Conditions of using it. If a change to these Terms and Conditions is made, Doktor PC will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. Doktor PC reserves the right to add to or change this website or cease offering this website at any time and without liability. Doktor PC reserves the right to refuse to offer access to this website and/or its content to anyone at any time without notice.
11. Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Doktor PC relating to this website. There is no agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between any user and Doktor PC arising solely through the use of this website. These Terms and Conditions are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Doktor PC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the website or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles of these website Terms and Conditions of Use are merely for convenience and will not have any effect on the substantive meaning of this Agreement.
12. Your Responsibility. The Internet is a valuable tool and as such Doktor PC encourages you to be mindful of the intent and purpose of its websites and be responsible for safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
- If under the age of 18: Some internet sites may ask you to share information about yourself. Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to Doktor PC, be sure to ask your parents for permission.
- If under the age of 13: If you are under the age of 13, your parent/legal guardian will need to verify that they permit you to disclose personally identifiable information via the Doktor PC website.
b. Parents/Legal Guardians. Doktor PC encourages you take an active role in your children's use of the Internet by talking with them about safe and responsible computing before sending any information about themselves over the Internet.
- Children Under the Age of 13: If your child is under the age of 13, we request that you review the website and follow requested verification procedures before permitting your child to submit personally identifiable information.
13. Termination. Doktor PC may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the website at any time for any reason. Reasons Doktor PC might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) Doktor PC is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) Doktor PC believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to Doktor PC or other users of this website; (d) routine network maintenance affecting all users; or (e) your use of this website or service in a manner that violates the law.
14. Contact Information. If you have questions about this website Terms and Conditions of Use, you should contact Doktor PC via the contact information published in whois.